- Intel Core i7-10610U vPro 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.9GHz)
- 16GB LPDDR3 & 1TB PCIe SSD + TPM
- Intal UHD
- 14" LCD, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9
- Windows 10 Pro
- acklit Chiclet / French Bilingual Keyboard
ASUS Expertbook B9
The master of lightness and power
The world’s lightest 14” business laptop
Take charge of the business world with ASUS ExpertBook B9. Its sleek precision-crafted minimalist chassis pushes the limits of lightness for ultimate portability, while giving it a toughness that has no equal. It’s built for serious travel with its amazing up to 24-hour battery life, and the dual-storage design, a full set of I/O ports and the exclusive ASUS NumberPad improve your on-the-go work efficiency. Enterprise-grade security ensures your confidential data is kept safe, making it easy to see why ExpertBook B9 is the benchmark for business laptops. Extremely portable, powerful and tough, it’s your ideal partner in the corporate world.
THIN & LIGHT
Lighter, stronger, and more portable
Next to its predecessor, ExpertBook B9 keeps weight down to a featherlight 870g2, thanks to its durable and lightweight magnesium‑lithium alloy chassis. Superslim bezels on ExpertBook B9 enable a 14‑inch display to fit into its 13‑inch‑class chassis, making it extremely compact. Slip your ExpertBook B9 into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time for productivity in and out of the office.
- 870g ultralight2
- 14.9mm ultrathin
Get the job done, effortlessly
No task is too great for the compact ExpertBook B9: it helps you get work done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Itʹs powered by up to an Intel® Core™ vPro™ i7 processor13 for quick and responsive performance, and features two SSDs for superfast data access and even more storage for larger files. Intel Wi-Fi 6 delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers and smooth videoconferencing. ExpertBook B9 is also Intel Project Athena-certified, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency, and connectivity.
Windows 10 Pro
- Up to vPro 10th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU
- Up to Dual2TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Up to 16GB LDDR3 2133MHz
- Up to WiFi6 802.11ax
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B9 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides up to 24 hours5 of battery life on a single charge with high-capacity battery and energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 39 minutes6, so you’re up and running in no time.
- Up to 24hrs battery life5
- Up to 66Wh li-polymer battery
- 60% fast charging in 39 minutes6
- PSR technology
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B9 has plenty of I/O ports, including Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning fast data transfers, video output and fast-charge support. Aside from the standard USB Type-A and HDMI output, it provides wired network connectivity with an individual MAC address for easy device management.
- RJ45 via micro HDMI
- USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, and ExpertBook B9 meets and surpasses industry requirements, including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810G US military standard. It undergoes stringent in-house testing including panel pressure, shock, and drop tests to ensure durability. In addition, the hinge and I/O ports are also put through thousands of usage cycles.
- Hinge TestSubjects the laptop to up to 50,000 open-and-closed cycles
- Port Durability Test5,000 times tests to ensure the physical durability of I/O ports
- Panel Pressure TestEndure 30kg force on lid and bottom without LCD panel damage
- KeyboardDurability TestDesigned for up to 10 million keystroke lifespan
- Shock TestWithstand 6 harsh shocks in each direction at the speed of 150G/2.5ms
- Drop Test120cm drop while powered on to mimic desk accident
- Vibration TestWithstands 5-500Hz physical vibrations in all directions for 1 hour
- Humidity TestSurvive under 85% humidity, 40°C condition for 24 hours whether turn on or off
- Altitude TestOperate as normal at 15,000 feet to simulates an aircraft cargo hold and in-flight operation
- Temperature TestEndure 50°C, 0°C with power on for 20 hours
ASUS NumberPad9 is an LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers. Tap the NumberPad icon on the top right of the touchpad to turn it on, and tap the icon on the left to toggle between two brightness settings. Clever software lets you control the cursor, even when NumberPad is activated.
The frameless 14-inch NanoEdge display on ExpertBook B9 is a true masterpiece, giving you an immersive, almost edge-to-edge viewing experience. The anti-glare panel reduces unwanted reflections, too, ensuring vibrant visuals even in bright environments, and reduces instances of eyestrain even after hours of viewing.
- 4mm thin bezel
- 94% screen-to-body ratio10
- Anti-glare display
Alexa with built-in light bar
Alexa11 makes it easy to get through the day, hands-free. Ask Alexa to schedule meetings, read your emails, plan a route, or even request a ride. It’s a smarter, more efficient way to get things done. A dedicated light bar illuminates when you speak to Alexa. Just ask, and Alexa will respond instantly.