ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero gaming motherboard
Part# ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core processors and Windows 11, support PCIe 5.0 and DDR5
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking(GameFirst VI) and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation for easy configuration
- Robust Power Solution: 20+1 teamed power stages rated for 90 A, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and premium metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, triple M.2 heatsinks and dual with embedded backplates, and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E,Bluetooth V5.2, Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGaurd
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe 5.0, dual Gen 4 M.2 onboard, ROG Hyper M.2 card with Gen 5 M.2 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector, 2xThunderbolt 4 (USB Type-C port).
- DIY-friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, PCIe Slot Q-Release, BIOS FlashBack, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, ROG Hyper M.2 card and Graphics Card Holder
- Industry-leading Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC for pinpoint positioning and dynamics
- ROG Aesthetic: I/O cover with Polymo Lighting, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1 year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero(WiFi 6E) LGA 1700 ATX gaming motherboard
CPU Socket Type: LGA 1700
* Designed with dual mounting holes compatible with both Intel LGA1700 and LGA1200 cooling brackets.
CPU Type Supports: 12th Gen Intel Core Processors
Supports Intel Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
Supported CPU Technologies:
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
* Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.